|What happens when ordinary people are taught a system to make extraordinary money?|
Richard Dennis made a fortune on Wall Street by investing according to a few simple rules. Convinced that great trading was a skill that could be taught to anyone, he made a bet with his partner and ran a classified ad in the Wall Street Journal looking for novices to train. His recruits, later known as the Turtles, had anything but traditional Wall Street backgrounds; they included a professional blackjack player, a pianist, and a fantasy game designer.
For two weeks, Dennis taught them his investment rules and philosophy, and set them loose to start trading, each with a million dollars of his money. By the time the experiment ended, Dennis had made a hundred million dollars from his Turtles and created one killer Wall Street legend.
In The Complete TurtleTrader, Michael W. Covel, bestselling author of Trend Following and managing editor of TurtleTrader.com, tells their riveting story with the first ever on the record interviews with individual Turtles.
He describes how Dennis interviewed and selected his students, details their education and experiences while working for him, and breaks down the Turtle system and rules in full. He reveals how they made astounding fortunes, proving that the Turtles' system truly is reproducible, and that anyone with the discipline and the desire to succeed can do as well as - or even better than - Wall Street's top hedge fund wizards.
• Fascinating Story behind the ‘Turtles’
• Learn how much you can expect to earn in the long run
• Why it’s always better to trade breakouts
• Knowing how to exit is more important than when to enter a trade
• Risk Management: How much to bet on each trade
• Understanding Behavioural Finance of individual investors
• A practical guide for different types of financial instruments
• 3 steps on how to start investing