|In today’s daunting investment landscape, the need for Burton G. Malkiel’s reassuring, authoritative, and perennially best-selling guide to investing is stronger than ever.|
In A Random Walk Down Wall Street, what you will find is a time-tested and thoroughly research-based strategy for your portfolio. In addition, you will also learn the basic terminology of "The Street" and how to navigate it with the help of a user-friendly, long-range investment strategy that really works.
Drawing on his own varied experience as an economist, financial adviser, and successful investor, Malkiel shows why an individual who buys over time and holds a low-cost, internationally diversified index of securities is still likely to exceed the performance of portfolios carefully picked by professionals using sophisticated analytical techniques.
• Learning from numerous bubbles in the past few decades
• How to reduce risk using Modern Portfolio Theory
• Assessment of the latest investing trend - "Smart Beta"
• 5 important asset-allocation principles
• What determines the returns from stocks and bonds
• Understanding Behavioural Finance of individual investors
• A practical guide for different types of financial instruments
• 3 giant steps on how to start investing wisely